Current and Past Projects
- Politics of Misinformation
- Candidaturas Chile
- Parliamentary Candidates UK
- Out of Touch and Out of Time? (ESRC Secondary Data Initiative grant, starting June 2018)
My main research interest lies in the intersection between Political Behaviour, Comparative Politics, Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs), and quantitative methods.
My current research agenda includes:
- Electoral politics, with an emphasis on British and Chilean politics
- Social media and collective action
- Elite politics: candidates and legislators from a comparative approach
- Public opinion
- Latent variable estimation
- (Not so) big data, data management, visualisation, and automated collection
I am open to any questions about potential PhD supervision, just drop me an email.