My main research interest lies in the intersection between Political Behaviour, Comparative Politics, Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs), and quantitative methods.
My current research agenda includes:
- Electoral politics, with an emphasis on British and Chilean politics
- Community engagement and solidarity initiatives
- Social media and collective action
- Elite politics: candidates and legislators from a comparative approach
- Public opinion, party identification, and overseas aid
- Latent variable estimation
- (Not so) big data, data management, visualisation, and automated collection
I am open to any questions about potential PhD supervision, just drop me an email.
For an updated list of my publications and manuscripts, check my CV