- Candidaturas Chile
- Parliamentary Candidates UK
- Out of Touch and Out of Time? (ESRC Secondary Dat Initiative grant, starting June 2018)
- Misinformation, Bullshit and Politics (coming soon)
For an updated list of my publications and manuscripts, check my CV
My main research interest lies in the intersection between Political Behaviour, Comparative Politics, Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs), and quantitative methods.
My current research agenda includes:
- Electoral politics, with an emphasis on British and Chilean politics
- Community engagement and solidarity initiatives
- Social media and collective action
- Elite politics: candidates and legislators from a comparative approach
- Public opinion, party identification, and overseas aid
- Latent variable estimation
- (Not so) big data, data management, visualisation, and automated collection
I am open to any questions about potential PhD supervision, just drop me an email.